At Chattanooga Imaging, Cleveland Imaging, and Dalton Imaging, we take the health of our patients, visitors, and staff very seriously. As we navigate this difficult time, please know our main focus is your health. That’s why the physicians and staff of Chattanooga Imaging, Cleveland Imaging, and Dalton Imaging are following guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control and the Tennessee Department of Health regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We have taken additional steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, with additional screening procedures, cleaning and disinfecting of our Centers, and education for our staff and visitors. We remain open to care for our patients and will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation. Updates will be provided on social media as they become available.
Everyone is encouraged to take routine precautions used in guarding against respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or moth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
Should you have questions or need to re-schedule your appointment, please call us at (423) 553-1234. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this difficult situation.